söndag 28 januari 2018

Review: SONY XB950BT EXTRA BASS™ Wireless Headphones


So bought new headphones the other day, something that I've been thinking of doing for a while but recent events put it in the fast lane as I will need a good pair soon.
What I was looking for
  • Good sound
  • Wireless
  • Good fit even with glasses
  • Around ear design
I use wired Skullcandy in-ear pods today both at work and at home, and a pair of Steelseries Siberia V2 for the trainer. I like the sound in the pods, but not the wires. The Siberias are quite good fit but wired. 

So, I am not after the spectacular sound or best noise cancelling technology. I asked my colleges at work what they think about the noise cancelling in their headphones and they pretty much said that its not there yet. So not going to put cash on that.

At first I found a pair of SENNHEISER HD 4.50 BTNC Wireless but when I tried them on they felt like large on-ear headphones and all the buttons were small and overall impression was cheap. Even though they cost more then the SONYs.

So next, should I put on an extra €100 for the noise cancelling for the SONY headphones? It did not feel that important so I decided to go with the SONY XB950BT EXTRA BASS™ Wireless Headphones.

Felt comfy, very soft on the ears and glasses. Felt like quality, had a good look and they were wireless.
SONY XB950BT EXTRA BASS™ Wireless Headphones fold nicely and can be packed with minimal space. The package also included 3.5mm cable and USB cable for battery charging.

Connecting

Android: Connecting with my Huawei Honor 8 took about 15 seconds. Just press on on the headphones and open up the Bluetooth app in the phone and tap the headphones and you are good to go.
Windows 10: Open up the Bluetooth page and click that add device button. The tricky part is to get the headphones to pair with a second device. When they are powered off, press and hold the power button for 7 seconds to get the pairing active again.
Large soft ear padding make sure that it has a nice fit

3rd day verdict

Fits good, no pain even when I wear glasses. Nice sound and haven't had to recharge them yet. Would buy again.

Disclaimer
I bought this product myself and this is my opinion on them. I am in no way affiliated with the manufacturer of this product.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  2. if you prefer a more balanced sound, these might not be the best choice for you. However, if you're looking for extra bass headphones
    , these are definitely worth recommending!

    SvaraRadera

Featured Post

Cancer and Chemotherapy

I thought that I'd cross-post this here for information.  The full post is available here . They found something blocking my bile d...