fredag 10 mars 2017

My current plan, 2017 Mars

Another month has passed and this week we had a third winter during this winter here in Sweden. I.e. another snow-storm and now it has melted away.

I haven't really paid any attention to the outside world the past weeks, been busy at work and focusing on rehab training.
So, this will be another issue of stick to the plan for our financial goals but as always there has been some smaller hiccups that needs to be handled.
Evidently I really picked the wrong field in university, should have gone to law school. We had to hire a lawyer for a estate split and man, they know how to earn.
Luckily, we have a buffer to take from so it is not actually affecting our day to day economy but for some other parts involved, not as easy. We'll see how to handle that, but for once it feels good that being a little bit boring pays the bills at the end of the month.
When this is all over, we need to sit down and figure out if we need a regular lawyer and start paying for one in advance to mitigate a little. Need to look at some figures to see if it is the smart move. But currently, not really the time to do it.

On the investment side of things this month ended up buying into my favorite bank once again. I was a little nervous some months ago if I would have the strength to keep buying in a rising market but seems like I will stick to the plan. Last year was a down year and at the end buying in both ups and downs will gain more shares in the companies and a bigger part of the dividends per year. Not counting our future on any market timing schemes, just continuing to buy and buy in established dividend paying companies.

Until next time: Work to Live, Don’t Live to Work

Disclaimer. I am in no way an expert on capital management or investing. On this blog I only wish to share my findings, ideas and comments on current events and fields that interest me. I hope that my thoughts can entertain you. I expect that everyone reading take their time and do their own research before acting on anything read on this blog. Investing is not for everyone. E&OE.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Featured Post

Cancer and Chemotherapy

I thought that I'd cross-post this here for information.  The full post is available here . They found something blocking my bile d...