torsdag 2 februari 2017

My current plan, 2017 February

Woman holding a smoke flare and smiling

A lot has happened since my last plan update in January.
So how to tackle this all, by not doing a single thing other then following my plan. And still, my plan holds. This month I was tested as the bank stock was at its highest since I started buying, but as the plan states I shall buy shares every month until something better comes along... That is what I will do. But yes, this month it was a small psychological battle. But good to see that I made it :)

The news about the world being in turmoil should not affect my plan other then give opportunities and forward I will look at the report period that is coming to see if anything catches my eye. I.e. being better then the two I already hoard.

So my sick-leave was prolonged to 3 weeks in total and 1 week halftime after that. So I will have all the time in the world to read reports and look at that kind of stuff.
Also, I've been thinking a lot on mortality, and unexpected things happening and wrote a little about keeping all the paperwork up to date in case something happens.

On a happier note, the dividend payout from the bank and candy manufacturer is up to 1 extra deposit per year after 2 years. Meaning that if I put away say $20 per month (fictive number), the dividend payout for this year is $20. And that feels great, there is actually some progress in this. Last year it was a third of that.

Lets finish this post off with a video of one of our cats, Pixel (2.5 year female) playing in the sofa.


Until next time: Work to Live, Don’t Live to Work

Disclaimer. I am in no way an expert on capital management or investing. On this blog I only wish to share my findings, ideas and comments on current events and fields that interest me. I hope that my thoughts can entertain you. I expect that everyone reading take their time and do their own research before acting on anything read on this blog. Investing is not for everyone. E&OE.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Featured Post

Cancer and Chemotherapy

I thought that I'd cross-post this here for information.  The full post is available here . They found something blocking my bile d...