måndag 5 december 2016

My current plan, 2016 December

woman putting on her jacket hood
Time for this months update.
I am still quite optimistic regarding the future of the stock market even though there seems to be a lot of noise going on these days.
But one thing that I've noted on the past few years is that there will always be noise, and always be people who think that being committed to the stock-market is a bad deal. But then again, you have to know in what light they are making their statements. Few seem to have the 'more than 10 years' view of current events.
Will the current events trigger a breakdown of global economy that cannot be repaired in 10 years? Maybe, but chances are that things go up and down in the short-term but in the long run, things go up. Or at least they pay some dividends :)

At least that is what I am hoping for.

So sticking to the plan and hoarding some more bank shares this month.

Hope this gives some motivation to other people starting out in building their own future :)

Disclaimer. I am in no way an expert on capital management or investing. On this blog I only wish to share my findings, ideas and comments on current events and fields that interest me. I hope that my thoughts can entertain you. I expect that everyone reading take their time and do their own research before acting on anything read on this blog. Investing is not for everyone. E&OE.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Featured Post

Cancer and Chemotherapy

I thought that I'd cross-post this here for information.  The full post is available here . They found something blocking my bile d...