fredag 6 oktober 2017

My current plan, 2017 October


Another one has gone by but my plan still stands.
During the last month the markets have risen to new levels and there seems to be a lot of activity in the economical news. Each day there is a new prophecy and I just try to ignore them. It is interesting to actually follow a bull market when you are invested in it yourself, but still knowing that you have a completely different plan compared to the one that the market junkies try to sell.

My plan is still to methodically buy each month. And then hold them for a long period of time. I only have two options (still haven't found anything else that fits my own requirements and has good investor relations). This time, it was the bank again.

The My Plan posts on this blog are both a way to motivate myself to continue as there is not that much action in this way of investing and to inspire others to try out the dollar cost averaging method of investing.


Until next time: Challenge yourself to do something new

Disclaimer. I am in no way an expert on capital management or investing. On this blog I only wish to share my findings, ideas and comments on current events and fields that interest me. I hope that my thoughts can entertain you. I expect that everyone reading take their time and do their own research before acting on anything read on this blog. Investing is not for everyone. E&OE.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Featured Post

Cancer and Chemotherapy

I thought that I'd cross-post this here for information.  The full post is available here . They found something blocking my bile d...