fredag 8 december 2017

My current plan, 2017 December


Another month, another November is behind us...
So yesterday I added another building block to the money-maker... Last few weeks the market has kinda turned for my two companies, so this month I think that I got the bank for a nice price. Got lucky as today the Swedish banks turned up again thanks to progress in the brexit negotiations. Doing this month by month grinding it really doesn't matter as I will buy each month but it is always nice to see a bargain and be able to act on it.

Received a raise that actually made an impact this time that will be paid retroactively with my next paycheck, so next month I will be investing a bit more (or buying an adventure bike, haven't decided). The long term plan is if course to put that raise into savings and investing directly instead of using it each month.. We have been able to survive without that extra money so far and the living costs are not rising currently, so no need to spend it. Will hopefully increase the building block size each month!


Until next time, why not Stabilize your economy. Buffer and Savings

Disclaimer. I am in no way an expert on capital management or investing. On this blog I only wish to share my findings, ideas and comments on current events and fields that interest me. I hope that my thoughts can entertain you. I expect that everyone reading take their time and do their own research before acting on anything read on this blog. Investing is not for everyone. E&OE.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Featured Post

Cancer and Chemotherapy

I thought that I'd cross-post this here for information.  The full post is available here . They found something blocking my bile d...