måndag 10 juli 2017

My current plan, July 2017


This will just be a progress update making sure that I am still on track with the plan. This month some extra investing ability and thus throwing in a building block for both the bank and candy manufacturer.

Last month I've been very busy at work and not had much energy to tinker about financial stuff. A lot of extra hours have been put in and ended up in a discussion about how to collect the extra reward. Some chose to collect it as time, i.e. for every overtime hour you put in you get 2 back (or something like that), or you get the overtime payment in cash. My choice is always cash, as I need it to create the next building block in our money making machine. So basically the choice is to have a little more spare time now or have a lot of it later when you retire. So my choice is easy because I have my plan that I follow each month. But for other people, they have their own plans and I guess it works for them.

A little extra grinding now to be able to reap the rewards for real later is my plan, and I am still sticking to it.

Other then that I launched another sister blog to this one, this time related to gaming. I find it a really relaxing form of activity, normally I am not relaxed enough to read a book other then on a vacation.. But gaming gets my mind to other places and it works for me. So I thought that why not start writing a little about that too. Mostly guides and youtube videos for now but who knows where it will evolve over time.

Until next time: Work to Live, Don’t Live to Work



Disclaimer. I am in no way an expert on capital management or investing. On this blog I only wish to share my findings, ideas and comments on current events and fields that interest me. I hope that my thoughts can entertain you. I expect that everyone reading take their time and do their own research before acting on anything read on this blog. Investing is not for everyone. E&OE.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Featured Post

Cancer and Chemotherapy

I thought that I'd cross-post this here for information.  The full post is available here . They found something blocking my bile d...